Environmentalism exists not only in our lives, but also in the home design industry. In addition to the practice of low-carbon environmental protection, designers are not sloppy. Apply environmentalism to your creativity, recycle used materials, turn them into new furniture, and give back to life.
Is your home cardboard sold for scrap? Because I can't find any use value, I feel that it is good to sell a few dollars? But in places you don't know, designers have used these cardboards to design furniture. You do not believe? Look at these cardboard DIY furniture and you will believe it.
PESI, a design studio from South Korea, used cardboard to design a DIY side table called Lumber. But to be honest, it doesn't look like a side table, it's more like a small stool that we usually use at home. Colorful, there is a childlike feeling.
The PESI design studio changed the way traditional furniture was designed, but instead used cardboard to become the shape of the wood strips needed for furniture design. This will start the production of furniture. For stability, it is assembled with PVC rivets. So don't worry if it will fall apart.
Even more interesting is that the Lumber side table is not just a custom made piece of furniture. For families with young children, the Lumber side table is a piece of furniture that can be DIY. It offers eleven different types of cardboard, as well as five colors: blue, red, yellow, green and brown. You can mix and match your own colors in a variety of colors, or you can choose a solid color to assemble, both lively and colorful. Whether it's kids or adults, this Lumber series of side tables can meet their needs.
Many people may have questions, why do you choose cardboard design furniture? Is its durability really good? First of all, there is no need to worry about durability. After many designers have proved that the durability of cardboard is beyond our imagination, from the perspective of load-bearing, an adult sitting on it has no problem at all.
The next step is to explain why you chose to design furniture with cardboard. On the one hand, the designers of PESI Design Studio want to rediscover the value of the use of cardboard, and can explain the new possibilities in use. On the other hand, from the perspective of environmental protection, the use of cardboard can reduce environmental pollution.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Take you with decryption custom closet pricing
- Custom closet pay attention to what issues woul...
- "Love the shelf" children put up the mountain d...
- Bookshelf view
- Custom furniture: Pi Anuo fresh bookcase design...
- Shelf maintenance tips
- City window won the 35th international furnitur...
- Same customer skills, family would have to get ...
- 3·25 home Expo in Yantai costumes sail thousand...
- 2016 latest bespoke furniture top ten brands
- Those milestone chairs
- Office chair design appreciation
- Office chair yoga: just take a chair and drive ...
- Maintenance of cloth and solid wood bar chairs
- Office chair knowledge
- How to sit in the office chair
- Health starts from the chair and pad
- Chair's erotic design performance
- Henry VIII holding a chair leg