First, the maintenance of the cloth bar chair
After purchasing the fabric, first spray it with a fabric protectant for protection. Usually, you can use a dry towel to pat, and at least once a week, especially pay attention to remove the dust between the structures. When the fabric surface is stained with a stain, use a clean cloth dampened with water to wipe from the outside to the inside or use a fabric cleaner as described.
Avoid wearing sweat, water and mud on the sofa. If you find the loose thread, do not tear it off by hand and use scissors to cut it neatly. All cloth covers should be cleaned by dry cleaning, not washable, and not bleached.
Second, the maintenance of solid wood bar chair
The biggest advantage of the solid wood bar chair is the natural wood grain and the natural color that changes. Since solid wood is a constantly breathing organism, it is recommended to place it in a temperature and humidity environment, while avoiding the presence of beverages, chemicals or overheated objects on the surface to avoid damaging the natural color of the wooden surface.
When the solid wood bar chair has more dirt, it is recommended to use a diluted neutral detergent to wipe it once with warm water, then wipe it with water. Remember to wipe off the residual water stain with a soft dry cloth. Using the maintenance wax to polish, even if you're done, only pay attention to daily cleaning and maintenance, in order to make wood furniture last forever.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Take you with decryption custom closet pricing
- Custom closet pay attention to what issues woul...
- "Love the shelf" children put up the mountain d...
- Bookshelf view
- Custom furniture: Pi Anuo fresh bookcase design...
- Shelf maintenance tips
- City window won the 35th international furnitur...
- Same customer skills, family would have to get ...
- 3·25 home Expo in Yantai costumes sail thousand...
- 2016 latest bespoke furniture top ten brands
- Office chair knowledge
- How to sit in the office chair
- Health starts from the chair and pad
- Chair's erotic design performance
- Henry VIII holding a chair leg